Friday, January 20, 2006

National Enquirer - Are you told the truth or is your news limited?

My buddy Angrydad2006, or Ad06 as I call him, wanted to know why I'd started hijacking his blog with the lengthy(ish) comments I was writing, and won't don't I just start my own blog? I said its because I relied on the poetic lubrication he provided to help attract readers to my words. I figured I should have more confidence and 'get out there'. So here I am.

The title of my blog and of this entry are in relation to my distrust of the global media. I see alot of problems in this world ranging from too much fatty and generally crappy food being eaten, to a President being voted in for a second term despite what a floored leader he proved himself to be in his first. I will expand on this one day soon ....

Sleep well my little lamb chops!

NE

1 comment:

Wes said...

Welcome to blog world National Enquirer. It will be interesting to see how quickly you get a cease and desist letter from your namesake!