Saturday, January 28, 2006

Flicr Image


As you may have read in the previous post, I've started a Flickr account, and this blog post is to have a bit of a play with linking to images. I found that if you click on "All Sizes" then it presents HTML you can use to paste into a page.

The first image was created as part of the blog page created directly from Flickr. That doesn't seem to allow me to 'add to an existing page' and thus it was great to find the HTML to paste in.

The next trick will be change the alignment so text comes besides the images. Let me have a look at the HTML DTD ... I think you need to use CSS and perhaps text-align: center? Dunno, will have to have a fiddle with.


IMGP0435.JPG



Joanne and Brooke at Woodford


IMGP0542.JPG

Originally uploaded by novorivus.
Having a fiddle and seeing how I can reference an image that is on Flicr.

No comments: